Wear Resistant Steel Plates
Brand HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate Stockist Brand HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate Suppliers Brand HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate Exporters, Hot Price HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate Distributors Sheet Plate Manufacturer India
We at MVC Corporation having the experience of 19 years in HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate business. We can meet your EXACT SPECIFICATIONS in HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate
We sell NEW, SURPLUS HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate.
Our existing clients of HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate in India, call us that you are our HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate PROFESSIONALS, most of our clients says that we got the material in time, whenever we had urgent requirements of specific grades in HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate,
Why Choose MVC Corporation for your requirement of HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate
- All Sizes, Quantities and Applications to meet out all Your Needs
- No Automated Answering Machines Here : One On One Customer Service!
- Central Location in the India for On Time Delivery Of Quality Products!
- Quality Assurance Department : to Meet out Your Specifications!
- Specialty Services include Welding, Cutting, Threading, & Painting to meet out Your Special Needs!
- MVC Corporation has been an authority in the HARDOX SUMIHARD Plate industry for over three decades, we are an industry leader in stocking, manufacturing, and fabricating quality products.
Build your dream product with us.
Introduction to Abrasion Resistance Steel Plates:
- Abrasion resistant steel is used in areas where there is likely to be a high degree of abrasion or wear of the steel plate. Typical applications are in truck beds, attachments to diggers and earth movers and in processing applications in the mining industry.
- The key quality for wear resistant steels is their hardness. We sell wear plate according to its hardness measured on the Brinnell Hardness Test- usually in 400HB grades.
- 400 HB steel is over 3 times harder than mild steel(120HB), but only a third as hard as stainless steel (150HB). Example uses are for construction machinery, skips, bulldozers and excavators, buckets and conveyors.
- Steels with a hig HB rating (Briness Hardness) are intended for applications where wear or abrasion resistance is important. The benefit of using an abrasion resistant steel is that the plant, machinery or constructions working life can be extended considerably. This can significantly improve the reliability, durability and safety of structures and equipment. It also helps to reduce the maintenance costs associated with wear and breakdown of plant.
- The steel is quenched which provides wear resistance; in order to improve hardness it may also be tempered. Lower HB's generally provide good cold bending properties and good weldability. Weldability is not generally reduced as the hardness increases.
- Wear resistant steels are not appropriate for use at temperatures over 250 degree C as the heat can cause changes to the material properties.
- Yields for 400HB steel are in the region of 100MPa with tensile strengths of about 1250MPa.
- It is not registered at international standard association such as ASTM Jin, Din so each manufacture has their own Brand name like HARDOX, SUMIHARD, RAEX, JFE, XAR, BIS.
Today, is able to fulfill the services of the total piping accessories i.e. Pipe Fittings, Flanges and Pipes to the client's Specification and to the international standards and codes. The supplies can be in bulk is any given small quantity, the dispatches are form ex-stock (Subject to availability).
Copyright 2017 © MVC Corporation All Rights Reserved. Powered By Aditya Infotech